Keeping Our Community Amidst Covid-19
Visit our Covid-19 Resource page to connect to resource material and learn about unemployment insurance, emergency loans, and other tools.
Many Co-ops need help: Visit our Support Page to access their requests.
NWCDC Office Protocol
Thurston County, where NWCDC’s office is located, is in Phase 3. NWCDC shares office space with Capital Homecare Cooperative. Because of the at-risk nature of CHC’s clients, we engaging the following practices.
- Most of our staff will continue to work from home and only come into the office as needed.
- The front door may be locked, so please call before arriving.
- Anyone entering our offices will be expected to wear a mask while inside and have their temperature checked.
- Masks will be required in all common spaces (meeting rooms, foyer, restrooms)
- Staff members at work will generally have their doors closed.
Current WA Requirements on Gatherings and Activities
The expansion will require face coverings in all common spaces, such as elevators, hallways and shared spaces in apartment buildings, university housing and hotels, as well as congregate setting such as nursing homes.
An eviction moratorium has been extended to October 15, 2020.
Indoor family entertainment and recreation centers — like mini golf, bowling alleys, and arcades — are prohibited from opening, as well as indoor card rooms. Indoor movie theater occupancy will be reduced from 50% to 25% in Phase 3.
Weddings and Funerals
- Receptions Prohibited/Ceremonies Allowed
- Occupancy limited to 20% capacity or 30 people whichever is less.
- 6 ft spacing must be observed
Restaurants and Bars
- Indoor dining limited to family members.
- Alcohol sales must end at 10 pm
- Total occupancy limited to 50% and table size to 3 people.
- Game area closed
- Bar areas closed.
Gyms and Fitness Areas
- Phase 2 areas limited to 5 people
- Phase 3 areas limited to 25% capacity
Oregon has a county by county plan with 4 stages of reopening.
Idaho has largely reopened but operates on a county by county basis.