As Thurston County, where NWCDC’s office is located, moves to Phase 2, our offices will be undergoing some changes to accommodate reopening to the public. NWCDC shares office space with Capital Homecare Cooperative. Because of the at-risk nature of CHC’s clients and the general protocols for businesses re-opening during Phase 2 under Governor Inslee’s plan, we engaging the following practices.
- Most of our staff will continue to work from home and only come into the office as needed.
- The front door may be locked, so please call before arriving.
- Anyone entering our offices will be expected to wear a mask and have their temperature checked.
- Masks will be required in all common spaces (meeting rooms, foyer, restrooms)
- Staff members at work will generally have their doors closed.