As a provider of an essential service, we are working to ensure we are here for our customers, our community and our employees as coronavirus impacts the region.
We know some of our business and residential customers might be worried about paying their bills. Here are measurable actions we’ve taken on behalf of our customers:
- PSE will not be disconnecting customers during this time.
- PSE received approval from the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission for a waiver that allows PSE to waive late fees.
- PSE will work with our customers on options such as payment plans and choosing a new bill due date.
- PSE launched a new energy assistance portal to improve access to funds available to low income customers.
- In order to help our community partners, the PSE Foundation, which is a nonprofit entity operating independently of PSE but helps the communities PSE serves, is donating $250,000 to support relief efforts in the community through the Seattle Foundation as well as donating to foodbanks to cover emergency preparations.
We will be updating our Covid-19 Page as often as possible.