USDA Celebrates National Rural Health Day
USDA is recognizing National Rural Health Day today to applaud the many contributions to address the unique challenges that rural communities face to access and deliver health care services. To celebrate, we are highlighting ways we are working with rural leaders and our partners to increase access to critical health care across rural America. Learn more below.
USDA leadership discusses rural health care:
- Using Technology to Improve Rural Healthcare
- USDA Helping to Increase Rural Residents’ Access to Health Care
Real stories of small towns undergoing big changes:
- Telemedicine Technologies in Rural Washington Spark Long Term Advancement in Health Care Delivery
- Pioneering Innovative Health Care Service and Infrastructure for Rural Areas
- There’s No Place Like the Peabody Home
Need help accessing rural health care funding opportunities?
- Check out the Special Edition Innovation Matters newsletter.
For more information about National Rural Health Day, visit https://www.powerofrural.org/.